We are currently seeking a Renovations Tech!
Responsible for a variety of tasks associated with property and apartment renovations.
- Replace appliances, lighting fixtures, and faucets
- Perform drywall, painting, and carpentry tasks as well as electrical and plumbing work
- Perform demolition work to include removing old materials
- Maintain equipment in proper condition - work with supervisor to identify and report any problems
- Proven plumbing and electrical experience
- Proven carpentry experience
- Knowledge and ability to perform general maintenance and renovations practices
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and ability to meet firm deadlines
- Ability to comply with all company safety processes and procedures
- $1000.00 sign on bonus paid out at 60 and 90 days
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $27.50 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.