A Multi-Service, Long-Established Law firm are now looking for a Residential Property Solicitor to join them and their Residential Property team in Twickenham.
The role is suitable for a Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 3 years PQE and the successful candidate will be somebody who is prepared to take responsibility and a leading role with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will be joining a respected legal team where you will have the opportunity to further develop your career in a fast-paced, friendly and dynamic working environment.
Skills and Responsibilities
- At least 3 years PQE (no upper limit regarding amount of experience
- Manage a range of property matters from initial instruction through to matter conclusion
- Run a diverse caseload including both freehold and leasehold, conveyancing sales and purchases, mortgages and re-mortgages, transfers of equity, equity release, help to Buy ISA schemes, right to buy, shared ownership schemes, lease extensions and residential lettings for landlords and tenants, new build and plot sales
- Sound technical expertise across all aspects of conveyancing and the undertaking of fee earning work across predominately residential (both freehold and leasehold) matters
- Proven experience of handling a busy and diverse caseload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Shaun at Victor Chase Legal Recruitment!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year