About the Role
A 3-month temp to perm opportunity for a Restart Programme Advisor has arisen with the local authorities Halton Borough Council.
Working under the direction of the one of the Restart Team Leader, the post holder will work within a new team providing a bespoke employment support service for unemployed and/or vulnerable people with health conditions who have been referred to the DWPs Restart Programme to assist them in seeking, obtaining and sustaining employment.
- Provide a bespoke employment support service (face to face and remotely) for unemployed adults with health conditions who have been referred to the DWP's Restart Programme contract.
- To assist them in seeking, obtaining and sustaining employment.
- Manage a diverse caseload of adults and take responsibility for maximising the turnover of individual appointments to ensure participants are fully supported and that efficiencies and income generation are maximised.
- Utilising a multi-channel platform (digital, video, telephone) to provide participants with the choice of how, when and where they engage.
- Undertake appointments and sessions with unemployed adults on a daily basis and update all interventions in a timely and accurate manner both on the bespoke IT system and the team's internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Determine through initial appointment and effective information and advice with participants their starting point in terms of the employment journey and apply well practised employment assessment tools to determine a bespoke package of support for the individual.
This position is full time Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm. Working 37 hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases therefore also agreeing to be represented by i-jobs with respect of the vacancy you're applying.