The Client: Our client are a leading multi-million-pound business intelligence company that have a number of successful subscription products , targeting legal and financial services markets. The company aim to educate and inform industry leaders in how to better their operations and are looking for a retention marketing executive to help them achieve their revenue goals for the year. If you are successful, this role will allow you to run marketing campaigns that will use a number of different channels and report on your successes.
The Role of Retention Marketing Executive:
This Retention Marketing Executive hire is key for the business to deliver on the increased campaign activity targets that have been set by the business.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with market specialists to gain insight and content to utilise in campaign activity
- Supporting the team with key proposition development and making sure the customer is at the heart of every decision
- Writing clear, concise, marketing copy for use in campaigns
- Creating marketing messaging that can be used in complex, integrated, B2B content marketing campaigns
- Working with internal stakeholders to set up and deliver the marketing campaigns - design, internal comms, external comms, sales, practice leads, business development
- Utilising a breadth of marketing channels - email, social media, press, events, webinars, and advertising)
- Keeping track of campaign activity vs timeline goals
- Creating business development and account management toolkits
- Tracking and reporting on campaign activity
To be successful in your application you must have:
- Up to 2 years previous experience marketing B2B subscriptions or SaaS products
- A proven track record of well executed marketing campaigns with significant ROI
- A can-do attitude
- Very good verbal, written and digital literacy
- Experience on CRM and CMS platforms
- CRM and marketing automation experience is desirable
- A University degree on any subject
The package for the role of Retention Marketing Executive is:
- Basic salary - £30,000-35,000
- 4.5 day working week
Location: The position of Retention Marketing Executive will be based in Central London. BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.