Job Title: Revenue Accountant
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Bolton at least three days a week in the office
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Outcomes First Group is Great Place to Work certified - it s official! We re also taking part in the national 4 Day Working Week pilot which makes joining us now even more appealing
We are looking for a Revenue Accountant to join our team and Ensure the reporting of revenue for all divisions is accurate and processed efficiently, with regular reconciliation to iSams, Charms and the billing system.
In the role as Revenue Accountant, you will be responsible for the accurate recording of revenue for all homes, schools and fostering agencies within the group. You ll help to streamline and automate revenue recognition where possible and ensure the monthly invoicing, Charms and iSams reports are accurately prepared and reconciliations produced.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant
- Experience of deferred revenue accounting and gross margin analysis desirable
- Highly motivated and proactive individual who enjoys leading and working in a team, whilst also taking full ownership and accountability of delivering results.
- Experience managing a team
- Comfortable at working in an environment that has a high level of transactions.
- Possess excellent communication skills both on the phone & written.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with people at different levels.
- Computer literate with excellent excel skills
As a centralised function at Outcomes First Group, Finance supports several acquired agencies, over 60 schools and 72 residential homes for vulnerable young people, children, and adults. Our Finance team consists of Management Accounts, Transactional Finance and Commercials.
As one of the largest departments within Outcomes First Group, we are committed to providing a high level of service to work towards our goal of improving those we care for. Joining Finance, you will gain exposure to a variety of scenarios in a fast-paced and high-volume industry, where you will really get the chance to develop your personal and professional skills.
About Outcomes First Group
Outcomes First Group exists to make sure vulnerable young people get the opportunities they need, whether that involves providing them with specialist education and residential care or finding them dedicated foster families in which they can thrive.
There are three organisations in our Outcomes First family: Acorn Education and Care, Options Autism, and the National Fostering Group. Together, we educate, care for and support children and young people across the UK, empowering them to be happy and make their way in the world.
Apply today and our Resourcing team will be in touch
Why work for us?
Your wellbeing is very important to us, and we know that being able to choose the benefits that suit you and your family will support your wellbeing.
Whatever your role and wherever you re located, you ll love VISTA, our flexible benefits platform which lets you tailor your benefits package.
And when your circumstances change no problem. You can flex, trade and add to your benefits package to suit your circumstances.
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum plus bank holidays on top with options to buy an additional 5 days
- Critical illness cover and life assurance options
- Company Pension with options to increase your contributions
- Private medical and dental Insurance
- 100 s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Eco-Car Scheme
- "YourWellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
- Career development opportunities
- Professional support networks and groups
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS, which must be registered on the update service.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer