A hyper growth automation consultancy have an exciting new role for a UiPath Senior RPA Developer to join their team. Created due to rapid expansion of the business this role is fully remote and offers ample opportunities for progression and development.
Partnering with senior stakeholders this role will take the lead on a prestigious client portfolio.
- Designing, developing, and testing solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through RPA and enhanced workflow automation platforms.
- Participating in requirement gathering and design through client meetings, interviews, and workshops.
- Plan and participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations.
- Provide technical direction on design considerations, including performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, and auditability.
- Understanding of RPA concepts and products
- Awareness of developments and trends in the RPA market
The successful candidate:
- UiPath Expert
- 3 years minimum experience within RPA or an advanced certificate in UiPath
- Confident working across complex automation projects
- Ability to set up UiPath projects as well as build using the software
- Experience configuring automation solutions using core workflow principles