Sage X3 IT Support Analyst
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Our client is a global business who is now looking for a Sage X3 IT Support Analyst to join their in-house Sage X3 team. The role can both be fully remote however it can be hybrid or office based for the successful candidate based in Berkshire/West Midland region.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge and experience of working with Sage X3 either at a user/re-seller or Vendor environment. You will be responsible for supporting the system.
- Be 1st line support for assigned area/s, using help desk tool to manage tickets. Resolve incidents and manage problems through to resolution.
- Communicate effectively with business users, ensuring service level for ticket type is adhered to and escalations are done appropriately.
- Build relationships with service providers and developers to ensure ticket resolution is managed efficiently.
- Execute testing of bug fixes and Change Requests and document results. Provide sign off confirmation to Business Applications Manager
- Execute system configuration activities and create/maintain related documentation
- Manage small projects (e.g. customer interfaces or individual Change Request) from requirements capture through to successful implementation.
- Support Organisation and Change Management, security, training and communication efforts
- Provide roll-out support and training where necessary
- Provide required support of master data requests to Master Data team
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- Good knowledge of Sage X3 (multiple module is a bonus)
- Develop sound understanding of assigned applications/processes including data and configuration in order to provide on-going support in a live environment
- Demonstrable understanding of SQL and structured databases, including set-up.
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email or call me and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.