Role: Sales Administrator
Location: Luton (hybrid)
What's in it for you?
If you're a people person and love building relationships, this role could be the one for you. You'll be working for a sports merchandise business which has a family feel environment and you'll have the flexibility of working hybrid. The company offers a discretionary bonus and Health Assured membership (health and wellness support).
You'll be working within the sales department where you'll be processing customer requests, such as quotations, sales orders, samples, artwork, briefs and proofs. You'll be providing an effective first point of contact for customers and being the direct contact for customers via email/telephone. You'll get the opportunity to promote sales and assisting in the conversion of enquiries to orders.
- You must be focused on communication
- Coordinator skills by acting as a link between the customer and the company
- Someone who always thrives on the customers needs and wants but balances this with the commercial requirements of the business
- Feedback all relevant external/internal comments to GM
- Must be an effective organiser
- Track record in some form of sales/marketing
- Experienced within data entry
- A team player that can also work by yourself
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.