Our client is currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy team in Shipley!
Whilst the following main accountabilities and objectives are undertaken it is essential that the organisations respective escalation procedures are adhered to and followed at all times. Additionally, it is expected that all team members will work extremely closely together forming and maintaining a strong team environment including the fostering of a close working relationship with other departmental teams. Due to the operational nature of this role and the organisation, this team unit is seen as an essential component to the successful delivery of their Client Services and the wider ranging success of the company.
Sales Administrator Duties:
You will provide administrative support to the Sales Department. The role will coordinate all processes and activities undertaken by the department with the objective to streamline processes and improve the efficiency of the department. Using initiative and creativity the administrator will demonstrate a natural ability to respond and react to ever changing business needs; identify and respond to opportunities and provide support to the sales team.
- Sales support - aiding the sales process - domestic and Industrial & Commercial
- Sales process - creating quotes, sales orders, order acknowledgement
- Customer support
- Answering the sales line
- Low level technical support - must be willing to learn about the industry and equipment
Sales Administrator Requirements:
- Degree educated or with a good level of work experience and an understanding of project
- An awareness of Project Management principles and experience of Project Delivery with any project related qualification a distinct
- Strong commercial and analytical
- The ability to negotiate with and influence the client and departmental teams in order to deliver their goal of Customer Service excellence for their clients and more importantly their
- Ensure that our clients Energy s reputation and Corporate Social Responsibility position is enhanced and promoted at all times.
- Good writing and oral skills with the ability to draft and deliver documents and presentations to a high standard.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation both internally and externally in order to developer strong partnerships with both clients and
- Comprehensive PC Skills including the familiarity of the Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint) the ability to feedback performance issues associated with internal
If you feel you are suitable for the Sales Administrator role then please, apply now!