Up to £26,000 + £3,000 Business performance Bonus
Based in Northampton, in the Automotive industry, the business sells software and hardware. Thriving in their field, the business has grown from strength to strength and has big plans for the next 2 years.
Why would I want to work here
Working in a small team of 5, you will receive full support and training. The role comes with a significant bonus that is based on the team and business performance, so its important to work together. Based is brand new offices, with all modern facilities, free parking, 21 days holiday + BH s, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Team nights out and a chance to develop.
The essence of the role
To provide administration support for the business and ensure the highest level of customer service at all times.
Scope of the sales administration role
- Process sales orders
- Work closely with international suppliers to ensure orders are delivered on time
- Deal with initial enquiries, record all information onto the CRM system
- Provide customer quotes
- Send out business information and literature
- Ensure Directors are informed and enquiries are followed up
- Raise customer invoices
- Organise couriers to ship orders
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Previous administration experience ideally within automotive
- Driver and own transport
- Ability to work in a small team and be hands on
- Proficient in Word and Excel
Job Number 5127