Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity?
Do you have experience within Sales Administration?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently working with a large, well established organisation based in Welwyn Garden City, that are looking to hire a Sales Administrator on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract, offering a fully remote position.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an organisation that values their staff, provides in depth training and support throughout. We are looking for an individual that has strong administration skills, ability to work in a busy working environment and process a high volume of quotes. Our client uses SAP and SalesForce, experience is desirable, however full training will be provided.
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£26,000 - £28,500 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 17:00PM
Fully remote position, may require some travel to Welwyn Garden City Head Office
Immediate Start Date
Sales Administrator - Key Responsibilities:
- Create purchase Requisitions, Quotations & Purchase Orders, Invoices & Credits
- To provide Secretarial and administrative support to Managers when required. To include travel, accommodation, meetings and other duties associated with administration
- To assist where required, support the Sales Regions with customer information, collection and management of data, associated with customers
- Maintain Web Leads allocated via Salesforce, New Account Info, Packs, Updating Databases including Salesforce.
- Assign leads on salesforce and send out contractor lists to customers
- Send out SPM samples to customers and manage stock levels
Sales Administrator- Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within Sales Administration or similar position
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Experience using SAP & SalesForce
- Professional and polite
- Ability to work in a busy work environment
- Organisational skills
If you are interested in this position and available immediately, apply online with your CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website