A well-established distribution company with an admirable reputation
This Sales Development Manager role is to help to ensure the continual growth of the company s targets across the full portfolio of services whilst growing the existing revenue streams. This role will support, manage and develop the existing sales activity. The role requires a networker who creates and builds profitable customer relationships through effective client interaction. On the cutting edge of innovation, this role demands exceptional drive and tenacity, a forward-thinking attitude, and continual striving for excellence.
Ideally will have proven new business creation experience within a logistics business. Applicants currently working in a similar professional sales role with a provable track record of success are invited to apply if they have:
- Experience working for one of the 3PL / freight / fulfilment / transport / logistics providers
- 2 years business to business sales experience
- Good at preparing and developing business tenders
- Good business development skills
- Quality communication skills
- Knowledge of the UK logistics market
- Demonstrable sales track record of new business wins in. You must demonstrate a hunger for success, and be prepared to invest exceptional time and effort to achieve our client's ambitions.
Good sales team leadership skills and communication skills
All the qualities of a natural networker
Proven leadership skills with experience of inspiring and motivating successful sales growth
Confident and articulate, commanding respect through knowledge experience and personal style, you will have a passion for achieving and exceeding sales and profit targets.
Thriving under pressure you will be capable of managing multiple priorities and working to deadlines and objectives.