Job Title: Sales Development RepresentativeLocation: The Hollow, PulboroughSalary: £25-28k basic + £8-12k OTERef: J12922:SESector: TechOur client is an independently owned fast-growing technology within unified communications and unified communications as a service.This is an exciting opportunity for graduates as they are now searching for dynamic, ambitious Business Development Representatives to join their team!Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25-28k
- Y1 OTE of up to £40k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
- Fantastic offices in highly sought after location!
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through generating new business via the phone, email and social media
- Proactively reach out to new connections in order to book appointments and generate sales
- Using a variety of tools and techniques, create outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Act as the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each individual prospect moving forward
- This role grants real autonomy and offers an excellent scope for progression into more senior roles
- Educated to degree level
- Comfortable working in target-driven environments
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident engaging with individuals of all levels of seniority
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.