Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle.
Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
We are heading into an exciting phase of growth and opportunity and are now looking to appoint a senior sales person to drive new business development for our UK-based consultancy team.
- Develop and maintain a strategic sales plan and recommend improvements based on market research and analysis
- Create a pipeline of high-value new business accounts - develop and implement strategies for expanding the customer base
- Lead, direct and manage all aspects of UK sales
- Coordinate and manage sales cycle from initial contact to agreement execution
- Understand client s requirements, grasp and present the vision, technical solutions and value propositions
- Create collateral including white papers, blogs, presentations, case studies, proposals etc.
- Work with channel team to develop and establish relations with partner sales and customer success team
- Keep abreast of latest trends & technologies, industry best practices & standards
- Ensure sales reports and other MI is provided to the senior team
- A solid track record in consultative IT solution selling
- Able to proactively manage multiple priorities
- Capable of creating and leading a regional sales organization
- Able to identify, shape and convert business opportunities in the target market space
- Proven capability to develop and manage sales opportunities through complete sales cycle
- A track record of bringing in new business >£3 million of revenue creation and related pipeline management
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Excellent leadership, prioritization, communication, analytic and quantitative skills
- Excellent executive-level presentation and listening skills
- Lead teams that can understand the client s requirements, grasp and present the vision, technical solutions and value propositions
- Excellent understanding of technology & business domain of relevant market
- Clear track record of putting together winning proposals
- Work to tight deadlines
- Highly organized with a methodical approach.
- Ability to engage with enterprise clients and create relations with C-level executives
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, build interpersonal relationships and achieve tasks collaboratively
We re committed to providing our people with a great environment to work in. You can expect: ongoing skills-based development, career progression as well as health & well-being benefits and support. You ll work within a friendly and supportive team, working on a variety of projects and the chance to obtain relevant certifications along the way!
- An employer pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, with the option to carry forward or 'cash-in' 5 days each year
- Access to YuLife wellness platform, subscription to Calm App, premium subscription to Fiit, life coaching & emotional wellbeing sessions, 24 / 7 virtual GP Access, Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance & Income protection
- Enhanced Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loan scheme
- A Tech Scheme which lets you choose from over 5000 tech products at up to a 12% discount
- Free unlimited Udemy account for every employee to support their continuous learning and improvement