Job Title: Scanning Administrator
Trust: Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - John Radcliffe Hospital
Duration: ASAP start for 3 months with possibility of extension
Would you like to be part of a team that works well together, always there to help each other? If you answered yes, the Trust would love to hear from you.
About the Trust
Oxford University Hospitals (OUH) is a world-renowned centre of clinical excellence and one of the largest NHS teaching trusts in the UK. They became a Foundation Trust on 1 October 2015 and believe that this will enable them to work more effectively in partnership with their patients and their local community to provide high quality healthcare.
They provide a wide range of clinical services, specialist services (including cardiac, cancer, musculoskeletal and neurological rehabilitation) medical education, training, and research.
Would you like to be part of a Trust that value, recognise and celebrate staff members? Who work as a team to provide a high-level service? If yes, Oxford University Hospitals is the place for you.
What you'll be responsible for
- Photocopying/scan of health records for Subject Access/Legal Services & Medico-Legal requests following guidelines
- Pull records from main library as requested by Subject Access/Legal Services & Medico-Legal.
- File records back into main library
- Tracking records into and out of the Subject Access /Legal Services Department using Trust EPR system
The role will involve, but not be limited to you performing the above.
You'll learn the following whilst working at the Trust
- An in depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved in working within the NHS
- Knowledge of the systems used, to effectively complete your role to the highest standard at all times
- A sense of teamwork, gained through working alongside and supporting colleagues from all levels, within the organisation
You'll have the following qualification/experience:
- Be experienced and skilled with Software Programmes such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience using EPR
Depending on the Trust, you may require variable additional certification and skills.
As a member of NHS Professionals, you have fantastic benefits:
- Competitive pay rates - work this week, get paid next week
- Essential support when you need it - 24/7 365 days - Call us anytime
- First choice of shifts or placements at your Trust - access before they are made available to agency
- Multi locational - opportunity to work at various trusts
- Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go - access your "My Bank" shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Varied working options to suit your lifestyle - Join once, get first choice on suitable new placements as soon as you finish your previous role
- Training and development opportunities - Keep up with the essentials and more
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work - your work life balance is important to us
- Stakeholder pension scheme available - a flexible future for you and yours
Who are NHS Professionals?
We specialise in putting people in places to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members.
As an equal opportunities' organisation, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a range of backgrounds to apply.
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.