The Head of an Ofsted rated school as good with excellent comments recognising its aim to continually improve and inspire future talent require a chemistry specialist.
This mainstream secondary school with sixth form seek a Science Teacher to cover across all KS within the school. The school values a confident an inspiring Science Teacher who has a passion for their specialism which can be wither Biology, Chemistry or Physics
From Teaching Personnel as a Science Teacher you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay reflective of your level of experience, comparable to main pay scales and in line with what is expected for the position.
- A consultative relationship with a dedicated consultant who will actively represent you.
- A good length of full time work in a good school with potential for further opportunities.
- Continued CPD training.
It is expected that Science Teachers applying have:
- The ability to plan and prepare exciting and varied lessons.
- The ability to be adaptive and flexible with their approaches to teaching; the ability to tailor teaching methods to individual needs.
- Proven teaching experience with a track record of raising engagement levels in class across all key stages.
- The aptitude to build positive relationships with students.
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing apply for a new one and register with the update service.
ECT or FQT will be considered. If you have a passion for teaching and seek a new challenge, we want to hear from you!Teaching Personnel is a leading education specialist that can offer you CPD training, competitive rates of pay and invaluable experience for future teaching positions.