We are recruiting for an entry level Scientist to join a growing Medical Device company, who offer great progression and training opportunities. The company are a dynamic, R&D focused organisation, supplying the Medical Industry, with a strong reputation in the marketplace. Due to the business growth plans, they are currently looking to appoint another Scientist to their R&D team.
The role of Scientist will involve:
- Providing extensive knowledge of all-important practical aspects of R&D techniques and be able to develop new techniques within the laboratory.
- Providing expertise and problem-solving strategies and initiate development projects and smaller improvement projects to extend the service offerings available and develop the technology where necessary to achieve this.
- Communicating confidently, directly with clients to establish requirements and report outcomes, implications of the results generated and to formulate and advise optimum strategies to tackle problems.
We would love to speak to a scientist who has:
- A qualification at degree level or above in Science or a related field with significant laboratory experience.
- Relevant experience and some knowledge of Medical devices/ISO 13485.
- Hands on experience of testing, development.
Benefits of the scientist role include:
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension contribution
- Ongoing training to new/relevant Medical Device standards
- 25 days + statutory holidays
If you're a motivated Scientist looking for your next career move with an established company. Please click apply!