Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking to add to our excellent bank of Secondary Supply teachers to work in our secondary schools across the Birmingham area, starting from September 2022, on a flexible basis. This is a temporary flexible role. Payment for this position will be between £100 and £191 per day, depending on experience and qualifications.
The schools we work with are in a range of locations, some have free on site parking and are accessible via public transport. The work will be planned for you, and you will gain experience across key stages and in a variety of subjects. Work is flexible so if you are available one day or five days per week, we can support you.
To be successful for this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable), and professional reference checks
- CVs must cover the last 10 years of employment history (where possible)
- Legal Right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to £100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Apply now or to hear more about this role and other roles, get in touch with the Birmingham office on or email .
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer