This is a high-level opportunity, working with one of the most successful brands in the world.
This permanent position offers guaranteed hours, working 4 on / 4 off and you can start now!
How you will make an impact as a Security Officer
- Monitor CCTV and external security systems locally from site.
- Undertake internal and external patrols, providing a physical and visual deterrent.
- Check all access-controlled doors, secure doors and areas are secured and operating correctly in line with our security policy.
- Respond to and investigate alarm activations.
- Report / escalate any faults whilst maintaining physical presence, ensuring a speedy resolution.
- Issue and audit badges for visitors.
- Escort visitors as and when required.
- Undertake additional tasks as and when required.
- Right to work in the UK and have a five-year checkable employment history.
- Currently hold SC clearance and an SIA licence.
- Two years Security experience.
- Willing and able to undergo further clearance questions and processes.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Punctual, reliable and IT literate as well as able to work independently and part of a team.
- Have a proactive attitude and be able to prioritise workload.
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering days, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership, wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme, car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license and many more!
Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness are the core values that Securitas is built on to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
With roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organisations in the world. We are a company that offer career progression and development, providing access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world's leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit: en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!