An oppurtunity has arisen for a Team Leader to work for our prestigious client, offering great rates of pay working 12hr shifts on a 4 on 4 off basis.
In addition to free on site parking we offer discounts on your favourite high street brands.
If you are interested in joining our dedicated, professional team we look forward to hearing from you.
What We Expect From Our Team Leaders:
- Delivering an exceptional guest experience
- To supervise the professional greeting of clients & visitors, to the highest standard
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day to day team operation and performance
The successful candidate will be required to attend 4 days of training specific to the role in London. All travel and accomodation costs will be reimbursed. Essential Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer centric
- Driving License
- SIA License
- Right to work in the UK
- 5 year checkable history
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership, wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme, car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness are the core values that Securitas is built on to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world's leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit: en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!