Do you like challenges?
Are you passionate about teaching children on a one to one basis who need additional support with their learning?
Do you have experience of working with children who have special educational needs?
We are looking for hard working and motivated SEN Teaching assistants to work in outstanding and hard working schools-who want the best for their staff and pupils, in and around the Hitchin area. The ideal candidate will be willing to go above and beyond to care for the children and have a passion for their role. This would be a huge opportunity to miss out on.
Working as an SEN TA could be the start of an exciting and rewarding new career!
If this is for you, apply now!
- Free parking and excellent public transport links
- Rewarding role
- A 'refer a friend' scheme - chance to earn £300
- CPD opportunity
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young children
- Dedicated consultants with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
- Work on a 1:1 or small group basis with students who have Special Educational Needs
- Lesson/work planning for the students you are working with
- Liaise with the SENCO and class teacher where required
- Reporting any issues, in line with school policy and procedure
- Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where necessary
- Looking after students emotional, physical and social well being
- You will be the extra eyes and ears of the classroom - supporting the needs of the teacher to run the lesson smoothly,
- 3 months experience working with children
- Willing and able to support children with different ability levels, including SEN
- DBS check (or the willingness to undertake one)
- Contact details of 2 references
- Experience in a SEN role (preferred but not required)
- Being patient and kind with an approachable personality
- Team Teach Qualified (preferred but not required)
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to or feel free to contact me directly on for further information.
I can't wait to hear from you!