Techunite Ltd are currently recruiting for a Senior .NET Developer to join a global organisation who are going from strength to strength with their exciting growth.
A FULLY REMOTE OPPORTUNITY OR CAN BE WORKED HYBRID OFFICE/REMOTE .
Office locations are Reading or London. Entirely up to the applicant s choice and what you feels works best for you.
Strong coding in C#.NET required. Ability to work well in a team required.
- Software design and implementation (C# .NET or .NET Core framework)
- Developing and deploying cloud native applications
- Design, development, and scaling of REST APIs
- Software unit testing
- Software bug resolution
- Experience with Postgres or similar Relational Databases
- Object oriented design activities including documentation
- Requirements capture and documentation
- User support
Key Skills Required:
- C#, ASP.NET
- Microservices and APIs
- Relational databases/SQL (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Entity Framework)
- BS or BA Science degree (preferably: maths, physics or computing)
- HTML5, WPF - Desirable
- AngularJS, BackboneJS, Typescript - Desirable
- Mobile web development - Desirable
- AWS experience - Desirable
- Experience of working with hardware/firmware - Desirable
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity;
- 26-days of paid annual leave for employees (paid leave increases with tenure); Plus 8-days of paid bank holidays leave on top of this;
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Inclusive Family Benefits - access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a £5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- Robust health insurance scheme with the opportunity to participate in private medical scheme after satisfactory performance;
- Matching pension scheme (up to 8%);
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around core business hours.
C# / .NET / Developer / Rest API / SQL / ASP.NET
You can send your CV to f r a n k i . co . uk