SR2 are proud to partner with a unique transformation consultancy who specialise in the financial services sector. They are looking for multiple Senior .Net Developers to support their client on a 2 year greenfield project, supporting the build of a new bespoke card platform service.
The contract will initially be a 6 month engagement and will be rolling every 6 months thereafter, therefore there is a high possibility for a number of extensions with this role.
This is an Outside IR35 opportunity with hybrid working. Candidates will be expected to be on-site two days per fortnight to collaborate with the team and kickoff bi-weekly sprints. These are set days of Wednesday and Thursday in the Central London offices.
- 6 months
- Outside IR35
- Hybrid Working (2 days in Central London each fortnight)
The Tech Stack
- .Net Core
- Azure (Service Bus, Application Insights, DevOps)
- Excellent communication- you'll be client facing and collaborating with other developers on a daily basis
- Experience with Microservices and Microservice Anti-Patterns
- Good understanding of EDA (event driven architecture)
- Experience with CI/CD - security and testing
- Good Testing background- understanding of the testing pyramid with a quality over speed mindset and approach
We aren't available to offer sponsorship for this role so please only apply if you are living and based in the UK