Senior Account Executive (EMEA)Senior Account Executive (EMEA) / Location: London / UK Salary: £100K-£140K base (Double OTE + Benefits) Your new company:
You will be working as an Senior Account Executive (EMEA) in an emerging speech technology vendor in London who are experiencing substantial global growth, which means there is an opportunity for a highly experienced AI Sales professional to join a rapidly growing team. They are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA) to lead a team and grow this fast growing company.Your new role information:
Your ideal skill set :
- Increase pipeline - by identifying qualifying and growing the sales pipeline
- Laise with markiting to identify opportunities for campaigns.
- Use your network to create new opportunities
- Expected to overachieve on monthly, quarterly and annual booking to hit targets
- Creating growth opportunities by initialising, building and sustaining long term relationships.
- Work in a team with other Sales Professionals to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete software package that includes great service and support to ensure customer succes
What you will get in return:
- Have a strong network
- Experience selling complex technical solutions to stakeholders.
- Need 5+ years selling enterprise technology in a fast paced and extremely competitive market
- Have a track record of overachieving - President s club
- Success driven and good determination
- Can manage their own time and resources - with the ability to qualify opportunities
- Support and build out of a high perfomance team
- Establish credibility and trust
The salary on offer for Senior Account Executive (EMEA) is £100,000 for the right candidate + negotiable benefits based on your experience
and this can increase if you are the right candidate for the job. You may also be entitled to shares of the company if you are the perfect candidate.You will also receive:
What you need to do now:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Employee pension.
- Car allowance.
- Uncapped commission.
This is a great opportunity to join an expert in deep learning and speech recognition Vendor in London.To find out more, please call me on or send your latest CV to my email: . I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail as interviews are taking place.Senior Account Executive (EMEA) / Location: London / UK Salary: £100K-£140K base (Double OTE + Benefits)