Are you a customer-oriented person with a deep knowledge of technical topics? Do you enjoy the challenges of working in a leading-edge technology environment? Are you a strong team player, self-driven and highly motivated individual? Then this is the job for you: apply now and join our Sales EMEA team as an Account Manager.Responsibilities
As Account Manager, you will join the Infineon UK and Ireland sales team to lead the Infineon commercial and technical engagement into key Direct Accounts.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and driving through to revenue and generating a growth pipeline for the future;
- Be responsible for promoting all Infineon products and interfacing with the product lines to ensure Infineon's and customer expectations are successfully met;
- Be part of a dynamic team and expected to coordinate technical and logistics resource for each account;
- Be involved heavily in demand creation and generating creative ideas to solve our customer s needs.
You have a structured, self-driven working style with a strong focus on the business and customers needs. You have an analytical mindset and enjoy taking the initiative and bringing results. Moreover, you are a team player with the ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate with your team and the organization.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
Please send us your CV in English.Benefits:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or similar fields of studies;
- 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably in sales/customer facing environment;
- Technical background within the power semiconductors area, either in development or marketing would be preferred;
- Experience working in teams of varying sizes would be an advantage;
- Focus on the customer and a profit-oriented mindset;
- Desire for leaning and continual development;
- Flexibility to travel when required;
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
- Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities
- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
- Flexible working conditions
- Part-time work possible (also during parental leave)
- Medical coverage
- Labor gymnastics
- Private insurance offers
- Wage payment in case of sick leave
- Corporate pension benefits
- IFX Success Bonus and Spot Awards
- Accessibility, access for wheelchairs