Senior Audit Manager Job Vacancy
This established London accountancy firm is seeking a Senior Audit Manager to join their highly regarded team of accountants.
As a Senior Audit Manager, you ll need to be process driven and technologically minded, with close attention to detail and a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
As a team player, you ll bring out the best in others, fostering a supportive working environment, as well as working with other managers to lead the team towards department goals.
Working closely with Partners, department managers and clients the Senior Audit Manager should have first-class communication skills.
- Leading the planning and completion of large complex audits.
- Act as the first point of contact for a diverse client portfolio.
- Undertaking both pre-and post-audit meetings.
- Managing a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants, including Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors.
- Overseeing and managing the workflow of the audit team.
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Supervising and reviewing staff work, providing input before submission.
- Reporting directly to the Audit Partners and attending client meetings.
- Organising pre-year-end tax planning work and devising appropriate tax strategies for clients.
- Attendance and input to practice development initiatives, including significant networking and new prospect/potential client proposals.
About this firm
This leading London firm provides a wide range of accountancy, across audit services and tax advice and planning.
The experienced team of chartered accountants is client-centric, with a forward-thinking and supportive working environment.
This Senior Audit Manager job in London would suit someone who is looking to work for an inclusive accountancy firm that recognises and rewards people s commitment, hard work, and success.
- £75,000 to £85,000 pa.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
- Modern London office.
The successful candidate
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Technically excellent skillset across audit matters.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Organised and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Motivated and able to inspire others.
- Collaborative and creative.
- Excellent business acumen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.