A Senior Business Analyst position has become available at a fast-growing independent Strategic Consultancy business who specialise within Marketing Technology Strategy.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will report directly to the senior consultant, and will be responsible for stakeholder engagement and management along with various other key activities.
- A salary ranging from £60,000 per year.
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home initially, however ability to reliably commute to Greater London.
- 6-month fixed term contract
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Stakeholder engagement and management- conduct interviews, round tables, facilitate workshops, observational analysis to elicit business requirements.
- Capture and document business objectives, business goals, success factors and ley performance metrics for transformation projects.
- Conduct business process analysis and modelling on the current and target state, using BPMN c2.0 or equivalent industry standard methodology.
- Data Analysis and modelling for the ability to work alongside the data analyst.
- Identify process and product configuration or integration enhancements that support client strategies, goals and agreed KPIs.
- Carry out competitive analysis and market analysis projects.
I am looking to speak with individuals who have:
- 8-10 years' experience within FMCG/ Supply Chain with a good knowledge of E2E packaging processes and technology.
- A can-do attitude.
- An excellent communicator. Comfortable working on multi-million-pound projects.
- Subject expert in common delivery models like Agile, Plan-based etc.
- Comfortable working within governance based, entrepreneurial environments.
- IIBA/BCS qualification or equivalent.
- PowerPoint and Excel Skills. The ability to extrapolate and present complex data, simply and visually.
- Familiarity with business case creation and methodologies.
- Natural problem solver.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintain standards.
Offering a competitive salary, you will be working Monday- Friday, from home to begin with until a hybrid model is implemented.
For this reason, the successful Senior Business Analyst will be reliably able to commute to Greater London when required.
The role is highly specific and to be considered a bachelor's degree must be attained. You must also be IIBA or BCS qualified, with a minimum of 8 years in Business Process Modelling and 8 years' experience conducting workshops.
I am looking to fill this vacancy ASAP. So, if you are looking to merge into a rapidly growing firm, please apply today!
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.