Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting an internationally recognised name, based near Andover, in their search for a Senior Financial Accountant on an initial two year basis. The business operate a hybrid working policy, with an expectation to be in the office two days a week. Working as part of the projects team and reporting to the Head of Finance, responsibilities will include:
- Understand teething issues that different parts of the business are experiencing within a given end to end financial process and find creative solutions to these.
- Challenge the business on the status quo and existing ways of working within their end to end financial processes to ensure leveraging the potential of the system to deliver better more simplified processes.
- Review process design decisions and address implementation issues.
- Identify the steps and activities required to deliver the process design ensuring an understanding of the key processes.
- Working with the Process Owner, ensuring effective policies and controls are in place to mitigate risk.
- Working with the Process Owner to develop and implement KPI s to monitor the processes efficiency.
- Champion the transformation programme throughout the organisation.
- Develop a communication network with Local Process Owners.
- Work with the Change team to ensure training design, content and roll out in areas of expertise is delivered in a comprehensive way.
- Ensure the solution is adopted effectively within each BU, maximising the business benefit.
You will be:
- Qualified Accountant, preferably Practice trained (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Proficient technical accounting knowledge around month end processes.
- Experience of working with and challenging leadership teams
- Experience in implementing ERP systems would be desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment & strong at dealing with ambiguity.