We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That's why our mission is to build the world's most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?Sr. L+D Designer/Facilitator
We're looking for someone to join our Learning & Development team as a Sr. Learning Designer/Facilitator. This role will experience all aspects of L+D from learning content design and learning production to facilitation. This full cycle role will consult, design, evaluate and continuously innovate and improve tailored learning solutions across the organization.
Our global Learning & Development team is part of the wider People Ops function, laddering up under the Talent Management pillar. Our work culture and how we operate is focused on trust, flexibility and creating autonomy for our Hudlies. That ethos is seen in how we work, how we coach our teams and our perks/benefits. We're a values-led organization and those values will be present throughout our structured interview process.
Hudl has a flexible location policy and are looking for someone in the Nebraska area that is available to work in a hybrid environment; either near our Lincoln, NE HQ or Omaha, NE office location . You are
- Experienced . You've spent at least 5 years in L+D, either as an Instructional Designer or Facilitator, and have successfully worked on learning programs at the team/department and enterprise level.
- A Learning Guru . You have expertise designing and implementing a variety of learning programs and have proven psychology-backed learning methods/models.
- Adaptable . You are excited by building new and don't just adapt to change, you thrive on it. You expect that any great team is constantly evolving.
- Captivating . You have strong facilitation skills - comfortable in front of a large group, but can also coach others to be effective facilitators.
- A Learning Champion . You advocate for continuous learning. You'll be responsible for creating a marketing plan to promote the exciting learning opportunities our team is offering.
- Learner-centric. You build training programs that keep the learner front-and-center. You evaluate their needs and make sure your training is what's best for them.
- Assess needs. You'll conduct needs assessments to establish measurable outcomes connected to business objectives.
- Create, design, and execute.. Lead the proposal, design, development, delivery, iteration and reporting of learning content and programs using a variety of mediums to drive learning goals.
- Project manage. Develop a project plan, project schedule, and milestone dates for company learning objectives.
- Innovate . Bring innovation and creativity to our learning and development efforts, streamlining and simplifying at every turn.
- Use data to drive decisions. Establish metrics, targets, tracking mechanisms, and reports to determine the effectiveness of learning programs and strategies, and report to internal stakeholders regularly.
- Leverage world-class systems . You'll work in/with Articulate Rise 360, Udemy for Business, Eduflow, Zoom, Confluence, Google Suite, Outlook and more.
Diversity at Hudl
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We're all about a healthy work-life balance. We'll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We're lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We'll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You'll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees' wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you'll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that's free money. We'll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there's ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports .