Radiance Technologies is an employee-owned company with benefits that are unmatched by most companies in the Shreveport, LA area. Employee ownership, generous 401K, full health/dental/life/vision insurance benefits, interesting assignments, educational reimbursement, competitive salaries and a pleasant work environment combine to make Radiance Technologies a great place to work and succeed.
We are searching for a talented web developer to join our Modeling and Simulation (M&S) development team. We are looking for an experienced developer to work with a diverse team of software engineers, data scientists, and analysts to explore and develop solutions on a large development project with challenging deliverables and timelines. The candidate will be expected to integrate into the existing UX team and fulfill the role of developing advanced user interface concepts. The greater team is building and deploying a next-generation modeling & simulation framework. We are less focused on specific M&S experience than finding innovative, self-starters who can adapt to a fast-paced, high-profile development effort.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- US citizenship
- 5 years React or Angular development, with minimum 2 years React
- Minimum 2 years developing front ends for web apps leveraging AWS, GCP, or Azure backend
- NodeJS or ExpressJS experience
- Experience with ICAM (identity, credential, and access management) systems and concepts such as OAuth2, JWT, Keycloak, OpenID, or similar
- Familiarity with DoD security practices