Job Title: Senior Mortgage Administrator/ Case Handler
Industry: Financial Services (Mortgages)
Salary: £23,000- £27,000
Job reference: 16446
Recruit UK are working on an exciting role for an experienced Mortgage Case Handler/ Administrator to join a friendly service focused team in Leeds.
This is a great opportunity for an established Mortgage back-office team member to take the next step in their Mortgage Industry journey, within a firm that supports your development and rewards hard work!
If you re an experienced Mortgage Case Handler/ Administrator, get in touch to find out more!
What's in it for you?
- £23,000 - £27,000 Starting salary
- Bonus based on completed cases p/m
- Opportunities for career growth
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays - Increased in Year 2
- Exemplary understanding of the mortgage process
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well within a team
- Previous experience required
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an established firm based in Mirfield on a Mortgage Administration role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.