Senior Payments Strategy ManagerSenior Payments Strategy Manager required on a permanent basis, working for an exciting payments business that are looking to continue their upwards growth trajectory. As a Senior Payments Strategy Manager, you will work closely with Product, Sales, Marketing and Senior Management to help the business scale in card and bank processing. As a Senior Payments Strategy Manager, you can expect to receive the following remuneration:
- Basic salary of up to £80,000
- 20% Annual Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Medical Cover
- Remote Working (with occasional travel)
As a Senior Payments Strategy Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Support strategic planning for the overall business - including 3-year planning and budget activities, aligned to the overall group objectives.
- Own discovery / exploratory projects on new product / market initiatives in the fintech space.
- Own execution of high priority initiatives for the business.
- Manage relationship with some key strategic partners - to identify commercial and business growth opportunities.
- Attend relevant industry events, working groups and webinars to ensure product and market knowledge is kept relevant and information is cascaded to appropriate colleagues.
To apply for the Senior Payments Strategy Manager vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Considerable experience in payments, card schemes (ideally FinTech)
- Commercially focused, with a desire to drive great outcomes for the business
- Proactive and strategic thinker, able to look ahead to foresee issues and plan around them
- Solution/Problem solving mindset - Ability to interpret and identify requirements and document functional and technical specifications
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with numbers
- Excellent English communication skills - both oral and written
- Proven Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build and leverage strong networks, both internally & externally
- Interest in Fintech
If you meet the criteria above for the Senior Payments Strategy Manager, please apply today for immediate consideration.If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.