|Senior Personal Banker Opportunity Overview |
Provide exceptional customer service while engaging in sales and service activities at branch locations. Open accounts, assist with processing Teller transactions, cross-sell Bank products and services, take applications for, and book loans, perform account and client profile maintenance, and respond to questions regarding client accounts.
As a Senior Personal Banker with Banner Bank you will have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for processing a variety of routine financial transactions, including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments. Balances cash drawer, counting currency and coin accurately.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of all operational processes and requirements.
- Maintain acceptable operational quality standards on all new account openings. Must meet minimum referral standards set by Manager.
- Assist clients by gaining an understanding of their current and future financial needs by engaging in proactive discussions using the Banner Way process and tools.
- Responsible for presenting tailored solutions that meet the client's specific financial needs. Refer clients to other lines of business as appropriate. Answer questions and resolve technical problems on client accounts.
- Assist Branch Manager or other partners in conducting joint, outbound calls. Participate in regularly delivering banking presentations.
- Responsible for acting as a leader in sales and exceptional client service and may provide sales leadership and coaching of new Personal Bankers, Universal Bankers, and Tellers.
- Responsible for complying with policies, procedures, security requirements, and government regulations.
|Education & Certifications |
- H.S. Diploma required
- NMLS registration required
- 3+ years of Personal Banker or Universal Banker experience required
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities |
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems. Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services. Demonstrated knowledge of all complex accounts, and consumer and QuickStep lending.
- Proven client service, interpersonal, and relationship building skills. Possess effective verbal and written communication skills; proper phone and email etiquette required.
- Possess effective selling, cross selling and referral skills.
- Possess strong mathematical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze client credit data and other related financial information.
|Compensation & Benefits |
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and disability protection
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
|About Banner Bank |
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals reach their goals. Our financial strength and stability are key reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in America the past five years.
With more than $16 billion in assets and over 150 locations throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to community organizations.
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status.
|NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: |
|Banner Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for any job postings on this site. Resumes submitted to any Banner Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Banner Bank. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. |