- Job Purpose:
To support core Products and to deliver, ensure continued operation, and develop core IT Products/services to the wider business, and for developing and implementing projects and initiatives to meet business technology needs.
- Scope , Reach & Key Relati onships
- Work in close collaboration with the Senior Solutions Architect to deliver IT products/services to the business, identify projects and develop efficient processes to match business needs.
- Be the Firm s "Product Champion" on specific core products offering support for all, including the IT Team.
- Provide support to the internal IT Helpdesk and Training teams.
- Manage relationships with key IT suppliers.
- Develop and provide specific Management Information to key stakeholders
- Proactively seeking opportunities to automate systems
- Advocate for the IT Team within Kreston Reeves
- Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Provide an Advisory service to the Firm for Core product development.
Applications and Development
- Proven SharePoint Online skills to manage and develop SharePoint sites.
- Proven Power Apps/Automate skills to be used in developing new automations/flows to improve the current systems and integrations.
- Using Power BI skills to provide Management Information and other ad hoc reporting.
- Using MS SQL skills to investigate/correct software issues.
- Using MS SQL skills to write scripts to update/insert data.
- Contribute to the development of computer systems to meet the business needs, making sure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Work with management teams, shaping project strategy, managing large-scale and high-risk projects, controlling overall costs and managing relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Working with our internal client to identify their organisation s needs
- Assisting the Senior Solutions Architect in d rawing up plans for a modified or replacement IT system
- Working with internal and external programmers and software developers to build the system
- Testing software and correcting problems ('bugs') before the final version is released
- Working with the IT Trainer to develop training plans and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded system.
- Product champion for Core software and responsible for administrative tasks.
- Seek opportunities to automate systems
Client Service and Relationship
- Contributing to the provision of an excellent service to a diverse range of internal clients, providing support to partners and staff.
- Having an ability to interpret internal client requirements and translate these into suitable workable solutions the Business.
- Building and keep good working relationships with suppliers.
Leadership, People Management and Development
- Provide support and cover for the Senior Solutions Architect for Core products and related projects .
- Provide on the job training for members of the IT Team and feedback on a timely basis.
- Planning project stages and assessing the business implications for each one
- Monitoring progress
- Flexibility to adjust plans to cater for unforeseen circumstances
- Making sure there is a smooth changeover from the old IT system to the new one
- Keeping project stakeholders and internal clients up to date with progress.
Support to IT Team
- Provide high level technical support and problem resolution to the IT Team for Core products and services.
- Provide feedback to IT Team to improve knowledge and support call resolution
- Create and maintain documentation on systems, known issues and solutions to aid Helpdesk team.
- Escalation point for the IT Team.
- Liaise with business leadership and key stakeholders and users throughout Kreston Reeves
4. Values - Demonstrates 'living of the company s values.
- Understand - Be curious, ask more & listen. Put yourself in the other person s shoes.
- Look Ahead - Anticipate the future, plan for it, and embrace the benefits of change.
- Make it Personal - Adapt to others needs, flex your style to get the best outcome for every situation.
- Be Crystal Clear - Consult others, give helpful feedback; ensure people know what s going on, and how it impacts on them.
- Be Human - Invest time in building strong relationships, have a positive 'can do attitude and help others to grow.