Senior Quantity Surveyor - Privately Owned Bespoke Developer- Ashtead
£75-90k + Package
Potensis Selection are currently working for a high end privately-owned residential developer, who are looking to expand their team in the Leatherhead area by bringing in a new Senior Quantity Surveyor.
They have developed an excellent reputation for delivering thoughtfully design led projects at prime locations which highlight an approach that emphasis the quality of the product over quantity. The company is very well resourced and highlights their professional but non-corporate culture.
The development focuses on high-end exclusive family homes. This is a well-established and financially stable business that produces 150-200 units a year. You would be joining a well-resourced team where you will be in charge of the procurement of contractors, cost analysis during the project as well as tenders and final accounts.
To be successful in the role we are looking for:
- Prepare and oversee budget cost plans to assist with the appraisal of new development opportunities.
- Perform risk and value management.
- Establish relations with subcontractors, suppliers, architects and clients.
- Taking responsibility for your developments and push to hit programmes and achieve better budgets.
- Estimating and reviewing quotations and ensuring they are cost effective.
- Daily supporting to the Commercial Director & Commercial team.
This is an excellent position in a well-established and successful company available for existing: quantity surveyors who would like to take a step up to a senior position or already established senior surveyors looking for something new.
This is a permanent position that provides a great opportunity to work alongside other senior members of staff. If this role is of interest, please click 'Apply to submit your CV now.