I have a unique opportunity for a forward thinking and driven senior quantity surveyor, looking to join a company that encourage progression and personal growth!
As an experienced senior quantity surveyor with a proven background working on large residential developments, you will be confident in running your own sites, preferably volume schemes!You will be commercially astute and meticulous in your detailed reporting. You will need little input from your line manager and have a self starter attitude and able to take full commercial responsibility for your projects.Summary of duties:
Applicants should possess the below experience:
- You will undertake cost analysis comparisons for subcontractors from tender enquiry to analysis and contract placement.
- Identify risk, cost control and value management.
- Valuations, measurement, and final account, CVRs.
- Predicting profitability and ensure this is upheld throughout the project and ensure the schemes come within budget.
- A housing development background is essential
- Accustomed to running your own high value/volume schemes
- Ideally qualified to degree or HNC level in Construction or Quantity Surveying or working towards
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fully IT literate
- A team player
This brand new and prestigious project in Dorset, this will be a fantastic scheme to have on your cv to enhance your future career! The client offers a flexible working week, you will enjoy a mix of site and home working with occasional office days (dictated by workload and essential meetings).A highly competitive salary and package is on offer for candidates who have a proven background working within residential development.Ambitious individuals looking for an exciting and progressive role are encouraged to apply!Job Title: Quantity SurveyorLocation: DorsetType: PermKey Words: Construction, QS, Dorset, quantity surveyor, QS, new builds, construction, new homes, QS, construction, quantity surveyor, Dorset, QS construction, new builds, new homes, construction, Dorset, QS