This top US Law Firm are looking for a Client Services Supervisor (reception Supervisor) to join their trendy London office. The office has a relaxed, friendly vibe that you will struggle to find elsewhere in the City. Staff of all levels treat each other with the up most respect and value the skills and knowledge that each team member brings to the table. Supervisory experience is required and the relevant candidate must display superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience working within a law firm would be highly attractive but is not essential.
Some of the Roles and Responsibilities are :
- To provide a first class range of reception, switchboard and catering services to the firm's internal and external clients.
- To supervise the provision of catering and hospitality services, within the client services area.
- To support the Client Services Manager with the general development of the above services to ensure the delivery of efficient and effective client service to the firm.
- To supervise, motivate and lead the reception team members on all aspects of client services and service delivery whilst continuing to provide a hands on role of receptionist.
- To meet and liaise with the hospitality manager to review and confirm catering for upcoming events weekly.
- To liaise with accounts with regards to any invoice queries.
- To employ new ideas and procedures to ensure exceptional customer service is provided.
Do not miss out on this incredible opportunity!!!!