Site Manager - Prime Residential Refurbishment - Kensington
Up to £75,000 + package
Start: August 2022
An excellent new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Site Manager with a company, who specialise within the prime London residential.
The Senior Site Manager will have complete responsibility for a £8m refurbishment of a property including basement. The prime refurbishment, which has 85 week, programme requires a Site Manager who has an exacting attention to detail, absolute commitment, pro-active and has a positive approach.
Reporting to a Contracts Manager, the Senior Site Manager will have full site autonomy and be responsible for the following:
• Day to day running of the site
• Quality Control
• Supervision of the sub-contractors
• Liaising with authorities and technical team
The experience required by the Site Manager:
• Successful management of prime high-end residential projects
• Time spent with previous employers, ideally £5m - £10m turnover in size.
• Able to demonstrate taking projects from start to completion as the number 1 on site
• Computer Literate
This role will suit a Senior Site Manager who enjoys prime refurbishment, listed and heritage projects that have an emphasis on delivering high quality