Company DescriptionWhy Campfire?
Campfire Interactive is a leader in cloud-based Opportunity Management & Sales Forecasting, Quote Lifecycle Management, and Program, Project & Issues Management. We work with many of the world's largest automotive suppliers, an exciting industry facing big changes from electrification of vehicles to globally distributed supply chains. Rapid adoption of Campfire software has resulted in our company being named to the Inc. 5000 as one of America's fastest growing companies.
This is where YOU will impact the future of our business. Campfire's unique, powerful, and cost-effective solution suite has kindled a growing base of happy customers around the world by bringing future and current revenues and costs under a single roof, with advanced functionality to create, analyze, and modify plans, optimize portfolios, and manage long-term profitability. Campfire's technology sparks unprecedented insight into a company's bottom line, which can unleash the freedom to focus on the decisions that matter most. Join our visionary tech company and talented and passionate team as we continue to develop such valuable systems.Job Description
As the Senior Software Architect you will be responsible for the design, development, and enhancement of Campfire's current software. It is essential that this person is able to successfully migrate solutions to new technology platform. Specific duties include:
Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate:
- System architecture and design of enterprise-scale J2EE based web application
- Address scalability concerns and other system deficiencies within the application
- Contribute to technical, process, and planning meetings in the area of technology migration
- Provide leadership to your teammates in learning and adopting new technology
- Prepare project plans: Estimate effort required for high level and low-level designs
- Prepare and review functional & technical design specifications (including from a DB perspective), and ensure that a robust and scalable design is developed
- Communicate and enforce design/coding standards
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment while also being able to execute work independently
- Ability to problem-solve complex issues independently and with a team
- Ability to identify the big picture in all components of decision making using the top-down thinking approach
- Ability to effectively communicate architectural solutions and design approach
- Highly effective in communicating with C- Level management
- Meet project timelines and deadlines while producing high-quality work
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to adapt to company culture.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, project team members, and customers
- Keen observation of problems or deficiencies with any aspect of the product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- A strong desire to improve the customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and quality standards
Experience in architecture designs of an enterprise-scale Java-based web application based on the following technologies:
- Spring Framework ecosystem, micro-services
- Cloud Technologies - Azure or equivalent
- MS-SQL, Complex relational data modeling including Data Warehouse architectures
- SOA, Web Services and API architecture
- BI Tools (including OLAP technologies), ETL tools
- Continuous integration and automated build tools (Cruise Control, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with
- Open source libraries
- Issue Tracking Systems (JIRA)
- In depth knowledge and experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Proven ability to turn abstract problems/thinking into deliverable items
- Addressing security issues (Data at rest/on-the-wire, Role-based Access Control)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in system architecture and design of enterprise-scale J2EE based web application
- Experience in technology migration projects
- Experience addressing scalability concerns within applications
- Experience in dealing with security issues (Data at rest/on-the-wire, Role-based Access Control within an application)
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- A demonstrated passion for utilizing education, technology skill and innovative thinking to support monumental growth.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We do not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.