Don't just imagine the future - come create it with DIRECTV. Our Technology team is at the forefront of innovation, driving the creation of cutting-edge technologies and creating entertainment experiences that captivate millions. With our rich history and well-respected name, you'll join forces with a company that is dedicated to investing in the future with people who are ready to make the impossible possible. So, if you're ready to join a team that's delivering entertainment at the next level, we're ready for you to lead the way!
Here's what you'll do:
- Oversee the delivery process of a software application or service, including design, development, testing, deployment, production application support (e.g., troubleshooting) and maintenance with a focus on automation
- Collaborate to gather and review software requirements/user stories, provide estimates, create software design specifications, and collaborate with engineers/architects to assess and test hardware and software interactions
- Execute a specific development methodology through the application of various programming languages
- Create and execute automated test plans/strategies utilizing business requirements
- Collaborate with engineers/architects, clients, etc. to validate test environments, test data and test results, design and implement code fixes, validate outcomes against expected results and produce associated reporting
- Assist with dynamic application security testing, interface testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing and/or user acceptance testing
- Support applications and the software development process and solve configuration and environment issues
- Solid written, verbal communication and presentation skills required
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum SAFe4.X environment and working with KPI metrics to drive decision making
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering (preferred), Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math; Developer nanodegree; or equivalent 5-8 years of experience
- Knowledge of cloud-based system design
- Knowledge of software development - consumer applications
Do you have what it takes?
- You're able to work remotely and can operate autonomously in a rapidly changing, deadline driven environment
- You have strong leadership, facilitation, interpersonal skills and the ability to work across functional lines
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You possess an "everything has a solution" mentality and a fearless "go-getter" attitude
- You can communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.
This position can earn between $115,600 - 231,100. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off, to discounts on products and services, just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here!
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job Posting: May 31, 2022, 6:30:19 PM
Job Level: Senior Associate/Second Level Manager