Job Title: Senior Supply Chain Planner
Great opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join this global organisation!
- Developing and maintaining a rolling 24-month demand plan to manage customer demand and stock location as efficiently and accurately as possible.
- Using available systems and knowledge to adjust as needed for changing demand, supplier constraints, and global inventory constraints.
- Using ERP systems effectively.
- Building close and effective relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally, such as Sales, Marketing, Operations and Key Customers, gathering and sharing information to ensure forecasting and planning is as accurate as possible.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualifications up to degree level in a related field.
- Solid experience within a demand/ supply planning role, ideally with a global outlook within a regulated industry.
- Experience using SCP and ERP systems, including statistical forecasting tools.
- Demonstrable experience successfully leading continuous improvement projects.
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively collaborate throughout an organisation, with strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- APICS accreditation or similar.
- Drive and resilience, with good commercial awareness.
Make the next step in your career with this well-regarded company offering lots of room for development and progressions as well as great benefits and hybrid working.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on and
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!