Are you looking for a new venture in your career? Have you been wanting change within your day-to-day life? Would you benefit from a more flexible role? Have you thought of a Senior Systems Engineer position?
We are currently working on behalf of our reputable clients to source a Senior Systems Engineer that is available for an immediate start. Our client is an established British retail bank, owned by the largest supermarket in the UK, their reputation proceeds them.
Our client has a strong focus on becoming Net Zero Carbon footprint from their operation by 2035 in line with their climate change manifesto
Could you be the next Senior Systems Engineer for a Fintech focused company?
- Competitive Benefits - 25% Discretionary bonus, Pension and Parental leave
- Colleague Clubcard - 10% off most purchases with up to 15% off during specific times
- Annual Leave - Full Entitlement totals 6.6 weeks including bank holidays
- Remote/Hybrid working (1 Day a Quarter in office)
- Focus on delivering a first-class service on our head office applications estate using technologies like Linux, Windows, Terraform, Ansible, Python and Jenkins
- Drive feature upgrades and technical Proof of Concepts using industry best practises to enhance our engineering team
- Assisting/mentoring junior engineers and product owners on daily challenges at the same time assisting our lead and principal engineers on longer term technology goals
- Systems/DevOps Engineer
- AWS cloud services experience
- Linux background
- Containerisation (Kubernetes or Docker) and automation scripting (Python, Ansible) experience
- Preferably from a finance/fintech background
- A passionate, keen desire to get involved individual, good collaborative traits as working closely with other teams regularly
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company invested in innovation and modernization
For further information on the Senior Systems Engineer role, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.