An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of one of the fastest growing media, entertainment and technology companies in the world, setting the stage for your in-house tax career. You will be responsible for providing Indirect Tax advice to the whole group across multiple territories. Reporting into the Senior Indirect Tax Managers you will support the business launching products in existing and new territories and be further exposed to M&A activity, supply chain and transformation improvements.
The main function of the role will be:
- Provide actionable and easily understood tax insights and advice to both operational business units and central corporate functions.
- Supporting the business with new products and services (including supply chain changes) to provide timely and practical indirect tax advice.
- Execute indirect tax advice and collaborate with the indirect tax compliance team to embed any changes.
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the tax team (corporate tax, transfer pricing and employment taxes) to provide a seamless experience to the business.
- Promote indirect tax awareness and knowledge including training and liaising with the business.
- Support management of indirect tax audits (including questions from the auditors) and other indirect tax matters involving tax authorities.
- Obtain an understanding of the indirect tax compliance framework and how it can be enhanced.
- Support the indirect tax compliance team to deliver ongoing enhancements with the indirect tax compliance process.
- Other ad hoc indirect tax queries.
If you are ATT/CTA qualified and have a passion for teamwork, want to be part of a revolutionary organisation and share the goal of leading the future in media and technology, this opportunity is for you and please apply below.