Service / Aftersales Manager
Location: WarwickSalary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + bonus and benefitsPermanent
Our client is part of an ever-growing global automotive brand. Award winning brand offering vehicles to a high standard including hybrid and fully electric. Seeking an experienced and successful Aftersales Manager / Service Manager to run their service department. An exciting new journey of overseeing all aspects of the service department operations. To challenge and drive the performance of the team whilst working closely with policies and procedures.
The successful Aftersales Manager / Service Manager will secure a full-time permanent position benefitting from a salary up to £40,000 per annum (dependant on experience) alongside a range of benefits including a Company car, employee discount, company pension, sick pay, and additional leave.
The ideal Aftersales Manager / Service Manager would be talented, enthusiastic, and professional, able to take responsibility for a hard-working team. Confident in measuring and monitoring performance whilst ensuring compliance and new process developments.
Aftersales Manager / Service Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring performance against agreed targets / budgets
- Working closely with company policies and procedures
- Reviewing Service KPI s on a regular basis to track / monitor performance
- Manage, coach, and motivate your team to build long-term staff potential progression
- To challenge and drive the performance of the service department
- Reviewing CSI surveys and other measures for monitoring customer satisfaction
- To oversee all aspects of the service department operations
The Ideal Aftersales Manager / Service Manager:
- Ideally have experience working in aftersales and the service department
- Ideally have experience in monitoring performance against measures in place
- A positive, enthusiastic, resilient, results driven mindset
- A strong communicator with the ability to engage with and coach a team
- Ability to build relationships with team members and constructively challenging and driving them to improve performance
- An ability to challenge existing processes and spot opportunities for improvement
- Must have a full UK Drivers Licence
- Must be able to commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- An aptitude for problem solving and an openness to learning new skills and technologies
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.