Chris Lewis group is the largest independent fire, security, and smart technology company in the region. The role holder will therefore need to demonstrate passion in driving the business forward and continuously improving the customer experience.
We work for prestigious clients like the University of Oxford, Royal Palaces and high-net worth individuals.
You will set the standard with the rest of the sales team through hard work, determination and enthusiasm for providing the best service possible and taking responsibility for the service that our customers expect.
We are looking for someone with excellent service ethic and who is driven by delivering the very best client experience and technical sales solution.
We are on a journey of constant continuous improvement, and we need a detail orientated individual who will identify shortcomings and champion the implementation of improvements within a target driven environment.
You will require experience in the industry and technical and product knowledge of how smart technology works and how they benefit our clients.
We value staff progression, provide regular training and encourage and support self-learning opportunities
What are we expecting from you?
The Internal Service and maintenance Sales role is a full-time position to follow up and quote for either remedial or new installation works following field service engineer corrective or preventative maintenance visits.
They will log, quote for and track service enquiries/engineer leads producing regular reports to demonstrate success of each sales channel.
They will answer and follow up on enquiries from inbound calls and on-line leads (Email/LiveChat). Targets are essential and the position will hold both direct and team sales targets.
1. Identification of potential sales leads or remedial works from previous days call report, engineers leads and inbound calls from prospects.
2. Developing and sending quotes from engineer leads within 48 hours.
3. The upkeep of CRM tools and admin.
4. The production of designs, quotes, and the following up of quotes over the phone and by Email/letter.
5. Responsible for communicating with existing clients to discuss works required, inform of costs involved and secure client authorisation to proceed.
6. To send and follow-up on client maintenance renewals to be completed monthly.
7. To develop and support engineers leads via bi-monthly/ weekly emails.
8. Able to discuss Fire and Security leads to pass on, and to use these opportunities as a platforms to promote the Chris Lewis Group.
9. Hours of work are expected to be Monday to Friday 8.15am - 17.00pm although you will need to work the hours required to make the role a success.
10. Developing and management of key accounts
11. Ensure efficient handover of won works to the service works coordinator, tracking issues and completed works to ensure the best client experience.
Beyond the Role
1. Willing, within reason, to support others by engaging in activity beyond the role described above.
2. Invest in and evidence your own self-development. Consider making this an hour a week.
3. Observing and upholding H&S standards, the CLG Workbook and the WOW! Book that captures CLG s company culture.
Behaviours and values
Professional and approachable always
Be interested in developing a sales and specification career
Needs to be an exceptional team player, as working in a small team where everyone is helpful and flexible to support their colleagues
Demonstrates commitment and accountability of results
Excellent communications skills required to build relationships with colleagues, senior business contacts and high net worth individuals
The ability to work under pressure