Service Desk Team Leader - Contract
Our client are currently looking to hire a Service Desk Team Leader to join the company on a contract basis.
In this role you will provide an efficient, effective and professional ICT Support service to Director's and Members by accurately recording and resolving various ICT enquires / technical issues.
- Ensure an effective and customer focused approach to the delivery of the Service Desk function for the client.
- Ensure support provided meets all defined service level agreements.
- Provision of user, software and asset lifecycle management to ensure resources are utilised effectively
- Progress of Incidents, Requests and changes against KPIs to ensure support provided meets all defined service level agreements.
- Ensure systems transitioning from project to support are handed over with sufficient documentation. (HOTS)
- Ensure support provided is of a professional standard ensuring that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- Mentoring and guidance for other less experienced support staff.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience of supervising and motivating staff in a technical environment, including supporting development of their skills and competencies.
- Must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of supporting desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, printers, MFD/MFP's and servers.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of working with and supporting virtualisation technologies, SAN's, Corporate Backup Solutions, Secure Gateways e.g. (AV/Spam/Content Filters).
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of and support of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 including Microsoft Teams.
- Must be able to demonstrate a flexible work ethos and sound organisational/planning skills, with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines.
Qualified to degree level or equivalent in an IT related subject, including experience within a senior technical role. Professional qualification related to the field is also desirable.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age