We are currently recruiting for an exciting position as a Service Engineer for global company working with a range of laboratory equipment.
This is an office based position Oxford with UK wide travel required to customer sites. (Approximately 6-8 customer site visits per month across the UK)
Products: A range of scientific equipment used in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Academic and Food & Beverage industries
We are looking for a qualified electrical engineer who has 1-2 years experience and is motivated and looking for an exciting challenge to run and grow the companies UK subsidiary service department.
- Servicing customer s laboratory and analytical as well as processing units in-house and on-site.
- Provide technical support to sales agents on a daily basis.
- Routinely study and gain technical knowledge in mechanical/electronic aspects and applications.
- Maintain files for service documentation and customer repair history.
- Travelling required for onsite repair of laboratory, analytical and processing equipment.
- Report problems to Head of Service and help to increase service efficiency.
- Qualification in Mechanical/Electronic/Electrical Engineering (level 3 or above)
- 1-2 years' experience in related field (ideally laboratory or medical devices)
- Ability to read electrical / electronic schematics
- Proficiency in English
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Highly self-motivated and target-oriented/sales-oriented
- Problem solving abilities and customer focus
- Driver s license
- Familiar with Windows and MSO
- Salary dependant on experience
- Company car
- 25 days annual leave
- 6% pension
- Mobile phone