Arnold, MO Join our Talent Network
TheSharePoint Developer/Administrator will support the Contract (NPD) by providing SharePoint support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and test SharePoint upgrades and modifications.
- Responsible for building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, debugging software, and providing training as needed.
- Design, develop, and install software solutions using SharePoint and Oracle database.
- Support and develop with other members of the software team.
- Research, design, develops and/or modify the SharePoint system.
- Plan system and development deployment and meet software compliance standards.
- Document testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- Support, execute, and validate applications transition, perform support capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GEDOR
- 5+ years of work experience to include:
- Experience in SharePoint development
- Knowledge in AWS for creating and managing instances
- TS/SCI clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Security+ within 90 days after hire.
- Ability to develop web based systems with Oracale database.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the use of debuggers.
- Experience with SharePoint development with system engineering skills.
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting.
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals.
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Good customer service skills needed to interact with the government.
- Ability to travel as required.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network