Our client, Leicester City, is looking for someone to join their team as a Care Management Officer!
This role is ideal for Newly Qualified Social Workers or people wanting more statutory experience, as well as those experienced in a fast paced care environment.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Signpost service users to the appropriate services and work collaboratively with a wide range of services.
- Maintain a calm and measured response to all service users, providing them with a comfortable triage experience.
- Accept referrals and gather further information on the situation.
- Carry out initial assessments of service users.
Requirements of the role:
- Must significant experience in a statutory social care setting.
- Must have experience working with high risk individuals.
- A full, clean DBS is preferable.
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010