Are you looking to make a difference in Children's lives? Do you have social work experience of working within children's services?
This role will have pay up to £38 per hour depending on your experience!
Due to an internal promotion, we are assisting a London Borough recruit to a temporary Social Worker vacancy within their CIN service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support and facilitate the child in need meetings to ensure the plan remains focused.
- Undertake some specific pieces of direct work and use a combination of face to face visits and virtual check ins to ensure the plan is progressing.
- The team will consist of a Team Manager, two Senior Social Workers and Four Family Support Workers. Each Senior Social Worker will work with two Family Support Workers to deliver support and intervention to 40 families.
- Create long-term solutions to improve the Childrens lives
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for qualified social workers. Terms apply.
This is a fantastic and well ran service, where social workers thrive in their environment and have an opportunity to reflect upon and develop their practice regularly.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Be a QSW, registered with Social Work England
- Have previous experience working across children s services
- Be a car driver
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010